about me

My 10 words are Maximizer, Significance, Strategic, Command, Competition, Artistic, Creative, Stubborn, Preparation, Intelligent.


Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

My personality traits


 My Myers-Briggs personality type is ENFP or Extravert, intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving. None of my traits are largely dominate most of them are more neutral. This type is motivational and energetic while focusing on the possibilities and what how they can make things better. Famous people with this type are Robin Williams, Walt disney and Salvador Dali.

I think that my type does fit me such as there I am not very strongly to one side or the other.  I think that all of my letters and percents fit me. This help me know why some of things that happen such as high energy. Also the thought process of i think that i can change things and make them better is also common to my type.

When I am in groups i always tend to be the leader role or the one that checks to make sure everyone is getting their work done. This seems to be common to my type and fits me. In the past people seem to have thought of me as the one that can take notes and keep time or keep everyone on track but i am not very goo with deadlines and this dose not fit me.

Through this project I have learned more about how your personality traits can affect your behavior and how you act in groups. I have also learned that test like these are not always accurate and you can't rely to much on the results.      

We also took the LOGB test and my results were mainly otter and second highest was lion. These result say that i am a energetic and fun loving but also very competitive.                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment