about me

My 10 words are Maximizer, Significance, Strategic, Command, Competition, Artistic, Creative, Stubborn, Preparation, Intelligent.


Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Personal logo

This is my personal logo that i made through adobe illustrator. The goal of working on this project was to learn the symbolism of different shapes and colors and use them in our work. the green in the logo represents go or progress and helps to give the message that progress is being made. The letters L, B and L are my initials making the logo represent me and my brand. The points on the boxes represent the unevenness you see in the world not defining the brand to a single uniform product but an array of different products. A box is put the middle to stabilize the four outer sections while also connecting them and bring the four part into one logo. Together many elements must come together to make a good logo that can be recognized.

7 comments:

  1. cool it rly reminds me of the windows logo i guess. i guess i think the font looks a little too strange with the text tho? idk :>
    btw im from hr 1 idk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your logo the shape is very fascinating and fun. The only thing that i think could be edited is the L, it clashes with the other l and ruins the affect. I feel like it would be better to have in the center The lbl but have the Ls smaller and the B larger in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good the font really complements the shapes and the shade of green 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good colors, cool shape choice and including your name was a good idea. "8.5/10 Not enough skill perks." --IGN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Logo. 2.5 out of 10. Due to your usage of the evil Mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Logo. 2.5 out of 10. Due to your usage of the evil Mac

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the contrast of colors in your logo and the unique shapes.

    ReplyDelete