about me

My 10 words are Maximizer, Significance, Strategic, Command, Competition, Artistic, Creative, Stubborn, Preparation, Intelligent.


Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Procedure

For our first class project we created a video on class procedures. My group decided to do a video on classroom procedures. we wanted o have some fun with it so we made the video focus mainly about what not to do and then show what to do after. We had lots of collaboration in our video wee we tried to get the class to help act and our teacher to play a role also.                      To create our video we had to first story board and figure out what scenes we wanted in the video. Next we had to get people to act in the video and also figure out where we were going to shoot our video. next we shot all  the clips we would need for the final video and uploaded them to the computer. Finally we edited the video and exported it into a video file.

Along the way i learned many things including how to use adobe primere to edit my video. this was a brand new program to me but was not that hard to figure out. I also learned how to use the panasonic ac 90 cameras and tripods to help make my shots crisper and more steady.

If i were to do this project again I would change the music and spend more time trying to find music that fits. I would also think through my shots longer to make sure I could get all 6 shots into my video and add more emotion and a better story. i really liked the some of the scenes in the video and would keep them if I were to redo the video. I would also keep the people acting in the video the same since they did a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment