about me

My 10 words are Maximizer, Significance, Strategic, Command, Competition, Artistic, Creative, Stubborn, Preparation, Intelligent.


Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Interview

For our second project in class we picked partners and interview them about their summer vacation. Through this project we learned how to setup an interview, what type of questions you ask while interviewing and also how to write a voice over and create b roll. Our final product did not include b roll or images over audio from voice over due to time restrains and inability to take video of the places our partner visited over the summer.
If I were going to do this project again I would change the angle of the camera during the interview so my interviewee is facing more towards the camera and i would make sure i know my angle of the story before I interview. The biggest thing I would change would be even out the sound when I am editing the video. I would keep my questions the same and the order in which I had my clips in the final package.

No comments:

Post a Comment